You may have noticed that not much is happening at Central Coast LETS at the moment. This is because most the Committee positions are currently vacant. But you can help.
We need at least :
- an Administrator (Chairperson)
- a Secretary
- a Treasurer
Active Committee members get a monthly retainer of 100 Shells.
CC LETS is not incorporated at the moment but has a Constitution and a bank account.
There’s no official job descriptions yet but here’s a summary of responsibilities.
- Liaise with CES Australia
- Welcome new members
- Encourage trade between members
- Report to committee on performance of the exchange
- Build better email responses to members
- Encourage members to pay cash fees
- Educate people on how to get the most out of the CES website
- Solve issues and put in place a permanent fix so that problems do not recur.
Treasurer job responsibilities
- Financial record keeping
- Financial statement for Committee meetings and annual report
- Keeping documents in order
- Assisting with communications
- Assisting with member care